As an environmental planning firm, we offer highly skilled environmental consultants, community planners, and landscape architecture design staff. Our staff has extensive experience working on a variety of projects throughout the West and elsewhere in the US. This experience, and our “do the job right” attitude makes Logan Simpson a valuable partner in teaming efforts.
Interested in Working With Logan Simpson?
Give us a call or review our website to determine how Logan Simpson can add value and quality to your project. Logan Simpson often serves as a prime contractor and a subcontractor. We welcome the chance to discuss specific opportunities.
Small and Woman-Owned Business Certifications
Logan Simpson is a federal woman-owned business. We are also a federal small business under NAICS codes:
- 541330 – Engineering services
- 541620 – Environmental consulting services
- 541690 – Other scientific and technical consulting services
- 561990 – All other professional, scientific, and technical services
- 712120 – Historical sites
- 712190 – Nature parks and other similar institutions
Logan Simpson is also certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
Federal Contracting Vehicles – IDIQs and BPAs
- BIA Western Region Environmental Services BPA, covering tribal lands in AZ, UT, NV, CA, ID, and OR; contract number H0062012009
- BLM California Abandoned Mine Lands Archaeological Assessment of Physical Safety Hazards BPA; contract number GS10F0063P, order number L11PD01852
- BLM Intermountain Region IDIQ (nationwide landscape architecture services); contract number L12PC00035
- BLM Multistate Cultural Resources BPA (ID, NV, UT); contract number L14PA00261
- BLM Prineville, Burns, and Lake View Districts Cultural Resource Inventory IDIQ (OR and WA); contract number LI3PC00265
- BLM Visual Resources Support Services BPA (available nationwide and open to all DOI agencies); contract number L12PS00371
- BLM Western Heritage Services IDIQ; contract number L13PC00259
- BLM Travel Management BPA; contract number L15PA00147
- BOR Cultural Resources and Environmental Support Services BPA (covers all services included under GSA SIN 899-1); contract number GS10F0063P, order number R12PA32020
- NRCS Mojave National Preserve Ecological Site Descriptions IDIQ; contract number AG9104C150008
- NRCS Northern Utah Pedestrian Cultural Resource Inventory IDIQ contract number AG8043S130003
- USDA Arizona National Forests Cultural Resources IDIQ; contract number AG8371C140006
Contact us today to discuss teaming opportunities!