Logan Simpson’s regional planning consultants’ experience transcends the boundaries of a single jurisdiction to focus on larger-scale solutions. By bringing together an area’s agencies, municipalities, and stakeholders, we help craft a regional vision for the future and provide the tools and strategies needed to move forward. From landscape-level conservation, economic, transportation, infrastructure, and demographic forecasting, we use the latest technologies and community engagement techniques to unite agency partners and create forward-thinking regional plans.
- Regional land conservation and open space planning
- Quality growth and sustainability modeling
- Growth and demographic modeling in support of land use, economic development, transportation, and infrastructure projects
- Large-scale public surveys and outreach
- Coordination of local, state and federal agencies and stakeholders