Logan Simpson is a GSA Professional Services Schedule Contract Holder
Federal agencies can easily access Logan Simpson’s comprehensive environmental consulting services through our GSA Schedule 899 environmental services contract (GS-10F-0063P). Logan Simpson provides services under Special Identification Numbers (SINs) C899-1, C899-7, and C899-10. See below for list of services under these SINs.
Visit the GSA site to see Logan Simpson’s GSA catalog. For information about how to contract Logan Simpson using our GSA contract, please visit the GSA website or contact Logan Simpson.
Woman-Owned and Small Business Certifications
Logan Simpson is a woman-owned business. We are also a federal small business under NAICS codes:
- 541620 – Environmental consulting services
- 541690 – Other scientific and technical consulting services
- 561990 – All other professional, scientific, and technical services
- 541330 – Engineering services
As a Woman-Owned Business, agencies may sole-source contracts to Logan Simpson.
- Environmental planning – EISs, EAs, and CEs (CATEXs)
- Archaeological, historical, and other cultural resources management plans
- Cultural resources surveys, testing and data recovery, and historic property documentation
- Endangered species surveys and studies
- Environmental program and project management
- Land and natural resource management plans
- Public participation
- Custom mapping interfaces
- Interactive maps
- Cartography and map production
SIN C899-10 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
Logan Simpson provides CommentPro® through this SIN. CommentPro is a web-based comment management and analysis tool that can provide significant savings for the preparation of NEPA documents.