As a landscape architecture firm with robust environmental services capabilities, Logan Simpson is well-suited to undertake restoration projects. We have a team of site restoration specialists who provide an integrated approach to environmental restoration. Our landscape architects, Clean Water Act specialists, biological resource specialists, and revegetation specialists work with each other to develop a well-rounded understanding of past and present site conditions. They target restoration planning, implementation, and maintenance activities to create ecologically sound and sustainable sites.
Together, they develop plans that can help reform the land, address drainage issues, restore wetlands and habitat; address removal of exotic, invasive, and/or noxious plants; and revegetate an area to help restore it to more natural conditions. Guided by their strong knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, we target restoration planning, implementation, and maintenance activities to create ecologically sound and sustainable sites.
Logan Simpson is able to plan, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of restoration projects. At the same time our environmental consultants are helping our clients meet compliance requirements, they are actively looking for ways to reduce overall maintenance commitments. Our site restoration specialists develop best management practices for native plant relocation and revegetation techniques, as well as provide noxious and invasive weed management.
- Baseline vegetation mapping and inventories
- Native plant salvage and preservation plans
- Plant salvage research
- Wetland/habitat restoration design
- Species-specific mitigation plans
- Native-seed-mix selection
- Fish habitat evaluation and development
- Water harvesting and conservation design
- Noxious and invasive weed management plans
- Supplemental irrigation design
- Mitigation plan development
- Permit acquisition and compliance
- Construction observation and monitoring
- Mitigation and revegetation success evaluations