Logan Simpson’s goal remains simple: to help guide responsible change. From the beginning, our founders were focused on protecting natural resources and advancing the wellbeing of our communities. Our brand and logo reflect the stewardship and balance between the natural and built environments, and draws inspiration from stone, water, and living things.
Logan Simpson is an award-winning, multidisciplinary planning, design, and environmental firm that is looking to add the right staff member to our diverse, collaborative, and innovative team. This position will be based out of our Tempe, Arizona office.
We are seeking candidates who will learn from and contribute to our integrated internal culture, maximize the opportunity to learn new techniques and skills, and bring new tools and ideas to the table.
This individual will lead the Environmental team in Arizona, including providing direct supervision for staff members and managing team workload. In addition, this individual will research and write NEPA documents, manage project budgets, coordinate project management activities, support public involvement activities, and develop action plans. Occasional out-of-state travel to visit project sites and clients should be anticipated. Self-starters with an eye for detail, a dedication to accuracy, and a passion for people and project management are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Planning, Anthropology, Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Studies, or closely related field.
- 6+ years of related Environmental Planning experience in a consulting or agency setting.
- Experience supervising, leading, and mentoring people.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, with strong interpersonal skills. Exceptional attention to detail and quality control a must!
- Ability to synthesize and present complex ideas through text and graphics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, multitask, and be able to adjust to daily changes in priorities to meet deadlines.
This full-time position is paid on a salaried basis between $83,200 – $104,000 (DOE) annually.
Benefits and Perks:
Logan Simpson offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision plans, firm-paid Life/AD&D, Long-Term Disability coverage, and a 401(k) with a firm match! Additional benefits include paid time off starting at 16 days off per year, paid holidays, paid Costco memberships, paid parking, and reimbursement for transit costs, along with a leadership development program, training opportunities, mentorship, and purpose-driven work. We also offer flexible work schedules and hybrid work arrangements.
If interested, please apply online at www.logansimpson.com/careers, and attach a resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements.
Logan Simpson is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer