Logan Simpson is an award-winning, multidisciplinary planning, design, and environmental firm looking to add the right staff member to our diverse, collaborative, and innovative design team in our downtown Tempe, Arizona office.
Under general supervision, the duties and responsibilities will include assisting in the design, coordination, and preparation of landscape architectural construction documents for a wide variety of planning and design projects, including urban/civic spaces, educational/civic facilities, restoration areas, parks, trails, and natural areas, and streets/highways.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude, skilled in design and graphics, and proficient in CAD drafting,
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to work independently yet collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, willing to expand the knowledge base and problem-solve on a wide range of projects.
Preferred skills include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Experience working with LandFX, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of 3-D modeling programs, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management systems
- Experience in arid-adapted landscape materials and construction/design
- Possess an understanding of sustainability best practices
Compensation and Benefits:
Logan Simpson offers full- and part-time staff members a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include subsidized medical and dental plans, firm-paid Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage, and a 401(k) with a firm match! Additional benefits include paid time off starting at 16 days off per year, paid holidays, paid Costco memberships, paid parking, reimbursement for transit costs, and internal development and growth opportunities.
If interested, please apply below, attach a resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and a digital portfolio that showcases your design and technical experience through various media types (not to exceed 10Mb total).
Logan Simpson is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer