Are you an organized and motivated team player? Do you like variety? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to show off your awesome range of administrative skills? If so, consider joining our team! Logan Simpson is a multidisciplinary environmental, cultural, design, and planning firm is looking to add the right staff member to support our growing Tempe, Arizona office.
The selected individual must be flexible, enjoy working with a variety of professionals, and maintain confidential information. Organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to manage several tasks simultaneously are a must!
What You’ll Be Doing Day-to-Day
In-office duties include, but are not limited to: general front desk clerical tasks, answering the phone, data entry, supply inventory and ordering, facilities/vehicle coordination, as well as supporting the firm’s Corporate Services Team with various administrative tasks and special projects.
Logan Simpson offers a competitive hourly rate of $18.00 – $25.00 (DOE).
Benefits and Perks
A comprehensive benefits package, which includes: subsidized medical and dental plans, firm-paid Life/AD&D, Long-Term Disability coverage, and a 401(k) with a firm match! Additional benefits include, paid time off starting at 16 days off per year, paid holidays, paid Costco memberships, paid parking, and a reimbursement for transit costs, along with internal development and growth opportunities.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Three+ years of general office or administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and adjust to daily changes in priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Good interpersonal skills, and a desire to work both independently and in a team environment.
Preferred, but not Required
- Experience and/or degree in Business, Marketing, or Accounting.
- Experience working in a planning, design, or environmental consulting environment.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator)
- Strong grasp of punctuation, grammar, spelling, and style associated with document editing.
- Deltek (Vision) or other CRM experience is highly desired.
If interested, please apply below and attach a resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements.
Logan Simpson is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer