Welcome to Your New Workplace!
Logan Simpson’s dynamic, multidisciplinary staff do some of the most engaging, satisfying work in their fields—and in some of the world’s most beautiful places. Come join our team!
- Accounting Assistant – Tempe
- Archaeological Field Director – Flagstaff
- Biologist – Tempe
- Senior Environmental Planner – Tempe
- Temporary Archaeological Field Technicians – Phoenix Area
- Temporary Archaeological Field Technicians – Arizona
- Archaeological Field Director/Crew Chief – Colorado
- Temporary Archaeological Field Technicians – Colorado
- Archaeological Field Director/Crew Chief – Salt Lake City
- Senior Archaeologist/Project Manager – Salt Lake City
- Temporary Archaeological Field Technicians – Utah
Why Logan Simpson?
Logan Simpson offers our staff members rewarding and interesting work projects, ongoing professional training in their areas of expertise, recognition of individual and team achievements, and a supportive work environmental that encompasses a true work/life balance, so staff members are better equipped to manage their personal/family obligations and pursuits. We offer:
- A positive, supportive work environment
- A workplace culture that encourages fairness and transparency
- Respectful treatment of all staff – at ALL levels
Logan Simpson provides and subsidizes a comprehensive insurance benefits package designed to offer protection for eligible staff members and their families. There are many options, including:
- Medical – Choose between a preferred provider organization (PPO) and a PPO with a health savings account (HSA)
- Dental – Choose between a PPO that offers discounted rates and a Premier plan that offers child orthodontia
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – Three FSAs are available, including medical, limited purpose, and dependent care reimbursement
- Supplemental insurance plans that include a cancer/critical Illness, an accident policy, and short-term disability
- Virtual medical visits – Free for staff members and their dependents enrolled in a medical plan
Eligible staff members receive the following benefits free of charge:
- Life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid professional memberships
- Paid professional conferences
- Achievement and referral bonuses
Logan Simpson offers a variety of schedules and programs that allow staff members the flexibility they need in order to be successful at work and in life. Managers work with their staff members to create a balance that is beneficial to everyone, and may include:
- Flexible work schedules
- Babies-At-Work Program
- Paid personal time off
- Paid holidays
Logan Simpson’s Summit Program and Denali Discovery and Innovation Grants are open to all staff.
Summit Professional Development Program
Logan Simpson is interested in seeing every staff member succeed and grow. That’s why we created the Summit Program for staff development. The program is a series of training modules, or “treks,” designed to help our staff meet new heights in achieving their career goals. Summit Program treks include:
- Base Camp – new hire integration
- Pikes Peak – professional development
- Rainier Trek – leadership development
- Denali Trek – discovery and innovation grants
Denali Trek Discovery and Innovation Grants
Logan Simpson’s Summit Program is designed to help our staff members scale new heights in career development. One of the Summit Program’s most exciting elements is the Denali Trek Discovery and Innovation Grants. Each year, all of our staff members are invited to submit proposals to develop new methodologies, acquire and use new technologies, or gather new information that can help keep Logan Simpson on the cutting edge. All of the tools/programs awarded have been implemented and are in use; about a third of them were developed in partnership with our clients.
Denali Trek grants have funded:
- Ground-penetrating radar
- Virtual reality equipment
- Development of new resource management software
- X-Ray fluorescence equipment
Denali Trek Discovery and Innovation Grants are just one of the exciting and rewarding programs that Logan Simpson offers to our staff members. If you’re interested in being part of our team, and want to pursue new heights in your professional journey, please review our open positions listed on our career page.
Our greatest asset at Logan Simpson is our staff members. We value the contributions our staff members make, and also recognize the value of different cultures, experiences, perspectives, and opportunities afforded us through a diverse workforce.
We appreciate and seek to encourage diversity through all our employment practices through recruitment, promotions, compensation, and firm-related business opportunities. We adhere to strict standards to ensure fairness and inclusiveness without discrimination.
Logan Simpson continually strives to reach out and strengthen our relationships with community-based organizations and use minority recruitment sources in support of workplace diversity.